Scholarship Use: The scholarship must be used at a two- or four-year accredited college or university or an accredited trade school within the academic year following receipt of the scholarship. It may be used for tuition and/or fees.
Selection Criteria: All applicants must be Washington state residents and will be judged on:
- 1. High school and/or college transcripts
- 2. Your Scholarship Application including a reflection statement
- 3. Letter of recommendation
How to Apply: The application guidelines below are to be followed exactly. Applications not conforming to the specifications outlined below will be disqualified.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
1. Download the Woodinville Garden Club Scholarship Application by clicking on this link and fill it in completely. Forms are also available at your school or upon request by emailing Dawn Rubstello at email@example.com.
2. Applicants must be pursuing further education in horticulture, botany, landscape design, floral design, or environment studies.
3. Please submit a maximum 250-word reflection statement on what horticulture means to you.
4. Please attach one letter of recommendation from a person (not a relation) familiar with your goals and experiences.
5. Please send your high school and/or college transcript.
6. Application deadline is April 9, 2015, with funds payable Fall of 2015.
Submissions: All completed application materials (application form, 250-word reflection, letter of recommendation and transcripts) should be submitted to the Scholarship Counselor or the Financial Aid Office at your school.
The Financial Aid counselor should mail the completed application packet to:
Woodinville Garden Club
attn: Dawn Rubstello
P.O. Box 1764
Woodinville, WA 98072
Alternatively, the completed application materials can be emailed to Dawn Rubstello at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are the property of the Woodinville Garden Club.
Thanks for your participation!